General Office Hours:
Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
City Dump Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Recycling Center Hours: Vary by season;
you may visit our Recycling Center page to view hours
The Department of Public Services Office, The City Dump and The Recycling Center are closed on holidays and when other city offices are closed.
The Department of Public Works is responsible for several City services. The Department is responsible for the maintenance and snow plowing of all City-owned roads, maintenance of City-owned property and City vehicles.
The Department of Public Works also provides assistance in the following areas:
- Repair potholes and other minor road repair.
- Street Sweeping and snow plowing of City roads.
- Trimming trees in the City right-of-ways.
- Mowing in the City right-of-ways.
- Maintenance of landscaping throughout the City. Installation and repair of City signage.
- Assisting in staging for special events in the City.
- Maintenance of traffic lines & crosswalks.
How to Contact Us
The Department of Public Services complex is located at 4201 13th Street, just South of Grove Street, in Wyandotte.
24/7 Emergency Number: 734-324-4405 (Wyandotte Police Department)
The Wyandotte Recycling Center is located at 1170 Grove Street, between 11th & 13th Streets in Wyandotte.